Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

For a game where we haven't watched them for 18 months, we're going into it as the champions and we're cruising to a 5-0 victory I thought it was quite lifeless on the whole. 3/4 of the ground couldn't even muster a single "city!" and as usual the race to escape started with 10 minutes left. Even the Norwich fans who had been silent all day piped up with is there a fire drill upon noticing that.

There's always a lot of moaning about players not showing their appreciation at the end of games, there was about 8/9 players today that basically did an entire lap of appreciation, even grealish came back on and did it and barely anybody saw.

Saying that, I understand its now hard for us to get as pumped up for games like this where we go into the game asking how many we are going to get not whether we will win, it would be a bit disingenuous if we were to act like we're in a cup final beating united 5-0. Usual sections played their part, and the usual sections didn't.

For a game where we haven't watched them for 18 months, we're going into it as the champions and we're cruising to a 5-0 victory I thought it was quite lifeless on the whole. 3/4 of the ground couldn't even muster a single "city!" and as usual the race to escape started with 10 minutes left. Even the Norwich fans who had been silent all day piped up with is there a fire drill upon noticing that.

There's always a lot of moaning about players not showing their appreciation at the end of games, there was about 8/9 players today that basically did an entire lap of appreciation, even grealish came back on and did it and barely anybody saw.

Saying that, I understand its now hard for us to get as pumped up for games like this where we go into the game asking how many we are going to get not whether we will win, it would be a bit disingenuous if we were to act like we're in a cup final beating united 5-0. Usual sections played their part, and the usual sections didn't.

Gotta get home to the wife the whipped cunts hahaha.

I thought the atmosphere was good. The songs were mostly about players who’ve gone but hey we’ll soon get some new ones! :-)

There was about 5 minutes after half time when it went flat but that was probably because loads of people weren’t back from wherever they went!! ;-)

All in all I thought it was ok.

51,437 attendance according to One Football.

Whats that…about 93%? Looked nearly full on TV

We’ve lost over 1000 seats due to the new ad boards and Norwich returned their 3rd tier allocation before it was put on sale to City fans at the last minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.