Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Thought it was a decent crowd number wise but lack of singing was maybe due to folk not being in their normal seating areas

In club football he has no next move.

No other club would give him the funds or complete control he enjoys at City. The entire project has been about getting him and keeping him.

I hope he delivers the Champions League before he goes, that's why he's here.
He has already said his next move could be a break ,then an international team .
Maybe it could be spain when luis enrique calls it a day after the world cup finals ?

When did klopp say that?

In general, though, one of the things Klopp did was build an atmosphere at Anfield. He's spoken about that draw where they did the cringe bow at the Kop as being a deliberate tactic to cure "the depression" at the club. On loads of occasions in those early seasons he was signalling to the crowd to be more energetic or whatever. He asked the fans to turn up for smaller games, asked them not to leave early etc etc

Spurs sold out their Conference league qualifier. Sick of this dead rubber nonsense. Literally only fans who have excuses about “online tickets” or working “late shifts” or “no money” etc etc. So nobody in Liverpool or any other city has that problem do they? End of the day I think some of our fans are pretty arrogant towards the whole thing. Remember how rocking the place was when we beat Spurs (crouch OG) to get champions league. Then when we actually do and play Napoli (the first CL game in our history) we got 38,000… End of the day our fans weirdly prefer watching Fulham or Norwich or Southampton than Leipzig or Shakhtar or Roma. Wierd mentally we have as a fan base
That isn't correct. The attendance was 44,026 which was pretty much a sell-out.

Source

I think we had more than that last night. There's no way it was 38k, but I'll wait for official confirmation of the attendance.... that's with no away fans too!

Is he really calling out fans though? To me he was just sounding frustrated that his world-class team isn't getting the full stadiums it frankly deserves. I don't doubt he understands perfectly well that lots of fans have to prioritise, let's not forget this is a guy who's proud of his roots as a working class family. It's not like the same doesn't apply to every club. He probably feels like we should still be able to find 55k people to come even if some of the regulars have to prioritise the PSG game etc.

This planned stadium extension does worry me. I know it's partly motivated by desire to host a CL final but we could be looking at thousands of empty seats for a lot of league games.
I
Is he really calling out fans though? To me he was just sounding frustrated that his world-class team isn't getting the full stadiums it frankly deserves. I don't doubt he understands perfectly well that lots of fans have to prioritise, let's not forget this is a guy who's proud of his roots as a working class family. It's not like the same doesn't apply to every club. He probably feels like we should still be able to find 55k people to come even if some of the regulars have to prioritise the PSG game etc.

This planned stadium extension does worry me. I know it's partly motivated by desire to host a CL final but we could be looking at thousands of empty seats for a lot of league games.
If I didnt have a season ticket, I dont think I would attend many games at all, especially with having kids. The Arsenal game tickets were up to 80 quid, kids in excess of 40 quid, for a family, 90 minutes of football could literally use all your months disposable income, that's all on top of having to buy memberships. Because we have smaller numbers than Liverpool and Utd we need the same people to return more often, that isn't helped by absolutely rinsing them every time they visit. Liverpool charge kids 9 quid, we happily charge in excess of 40. Surely there are loads of youngsters in Manchester who would love a ticket, why not lower the age of youngsters on their own to 11 and charge them an affordable ticket.

I don’t know what’s worse, multimillionaires calling out working people, in the place that invented working class no less, or fellow football supporters chipping away for shits and giggles despite being in the same boat.
The media can get fucked too. Human rights, oil, slave labour, local fans in a provincial city that is not overly wealthy, it’s all great click bait when you have no moral compass.
Get in cunts corner the lot.

To help hold a decent atmosphere, like it or not you need someone to lead the fans!

Someone at the front with a loud speaker at front of standing section would make a good start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.