Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Yes... You've graduated, now join the OSC.
Well you've inspired my. Just popped on the website to find my nearest branch. The link from the map pin doesn't work, so I've googled them. From their home page, the contact tab comes up with ' page not found'. I'll pop along to the next meeting, which according to them is 8th January 2020.
They don't seem very welcoming, tbh.

I respect your choice not to Andy.

What I'm saying is that it seems rather hypocritical for anyone to claim to be a supporter of a club when not being a member (or in some cases being unaware) of the official supporters club.

It's the basic difference between supporters and fans.
Normally agree with your posts pal but I couldn’t disagree more with this one.

Supporter / fan / follower call it what you will - they’re all the same. The only criterion needed to be a blue imo is whether you get that little surge of adrenaline when you hear the result and we’ve won. Simple as that - if you feel that you’re a blue if you don’t you’re probably not

I respect your choice not to Andy.

What I'm saying is that it seems rather hypocritical for anyone to claim to be a supporter of a club when not being a member (or in some cases being unaware) of the official supporters club.

It's the basic difference between supporters and fans.
Genuinely are you taking the piss with this comment? I’m struggling to tell anymore.

Don’t think it’s quite as simple as that tbf. There are a lot of die-hard City fans still genuinely annoyed by Guardiola’s comments.
I'm not genuinely annoyed by Pep's comments and know many who share the sane view.
We do think they were clumsy given the known way the media will twist words to create a story. Every genius is flawed. Pep is a true great in football history.
We are genuinely annoyed with KP's comments. He does not represent the views of anyone I know.. His comments were beyond clumsy.
There have become quite a few so called 'reprsentative' fans, particularly in today's social media age, who mainly unitentionally, do not help situations and can contribute to making them worse.
A wholly unecessary situation has been gifted to the media.
We won 6-3 by the way and are the PL team of the decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.