Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The press are all over this now the absolute twats.

Pep is going to leave if we don’t want him?

They get a few quotes then twist everything with huge banner headlines, they are never going to go into any actual facts.
The UK media are twats but we and more importantly the club are fully aware of it.

And the most important thing of all, THE CLUB HAVE DONE NOTHING to STOP IT!

And indeed our manager had a brain fart on Wednesday night and put out the fires with gasoline.

No, it's an honest question.

We all claim to be supporters, 100% behind the club, dyed in the wool Blues, happy clappers, moaners, fight to the end fans, season card holders, Cityzens, etc, but how many are actually members of the OSC?

Shouldn't OSC membership be a minimum expectation for all if us? It's the only officially recognised club for City fans. It's something that fans used to join at the first opportunity when I was a lad.

It's genuinely being a PART OF THE CLUB. An opportunity to actually contribute towards the club, share views and experiences face to face with fellow members and create a positive environment in which to spread the word.

If you're a true Blue, you should be in the OSC.
I consider myself a 'true Blue' and have never even contemplated joining the OSC. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I genuinely don't think my lack of OSC membership makes me any less of a Blue.

In fact I take pride in being a Blue, especially in weeks like this when I've had relentless stick from colleagues, some of whom don't even follow football but read the papers and lap up the narrative.

We're more hated than Leeds and Millwall put together and it does my head in, but I'm still City till I die (even in the absence of an OSC membership).

No, it's an honest question.

We all claim to be supporters, 100% behind the club, dyed in the wool Blues, happy clappers, moaners, fight to the end fans, season card holders, Cityzens, etc, but how many are actually members of the OSC?

Shouldn't OSC membership be a minimum expectation for all if us? It's the only officially recognised club for City fans. It's something that fans used to join at the first opportunity when I was a lad.

It's genuinely being a PART OF THE CLUB. An opportunity to actually contribute towards the club, share views and experiences face to face with fellow members and create a positive environment in which to spread the word.

If you're a true Blue, you should be in the OSC.
You'll catch a few with that shite.

You can be a member of the official supporters club and have never attended a match... How does that make you a supporter but somebody like myself who's never been a OSC member but had a season ticket for 30yrs is just a fan?... What a load of horse shit
His comments are LITERALLY what’s wrong with the OSC snd why I’d never consider even googling them let alone joining

Only my opinion

Songs that get more joining in

Come on city
City city best team in the land an all the world
Songong the blues
Super city from maine road
We're not really here
Bluemoon
If you hate man united
We never win at home etc
Stand up if you love city/for the champions
Anything Zabba related.
Kevs, bernies, ferdys chant and super jackie grealish
Probably Peps

Songs that will be heard but most will not join in with
Edin Dzeko song.
Billion in the bank
Empty seats at home (which is a shame but think many homers just don't know it)
Ederson - same reason as above

Songs we have but rarely used at home
Current players like Gabbys, Stones, Akes, Ilkays etc.
Hey jude
Up the win the city sing
You are my city, my only city
We all follow man city
Oh man city the only....

Some one posted the other night, the south stand tend to do renditions of songs heard all the time at away games, but most are unknown to home fans who know the old classics and tend to join into them.

Until both goal ends and the east stand have or the sufficent numbers singing and knowledgable of all city songs, well where I am in 119 it will sound decent, but when we are silent the rest of the ground sounds quiet through no fault of it's own, just how it is set out.

Make the east stand safe seating too.

Let's hope.today though we can shove the medias piss taking up their arse

The scary thing is, I don't think he is fishing.

Very stereotypical of a OSC member.
I once had a mate in a supporters club about 10 years ago that used a back room of a social club, after some incident of dickheads disturbing a meeting, some newer members suggested changing venues to a hotel function room.

Proper kicked off about traditions, used this place for ever, we don't move blah blah.
He stayed abput another two years then binned ot off, said they were very tribal and entrenched in their thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.