Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Pep shouldnt have said what he did we dont need to give the media any ammunition.However u spin it we are well supported considering for the best part of 40 yrs you supported City as your family diid not through choice.We get bigger crowds now than we did in the 70s.All teams have had issues with crowds.In the 70s when Arsenal were not very good they regularly got crowds of 18-25000 same goes for Dippers,Everton,Spurs etc.I have always said that us,West Ham and Norwich are the most loyal fans who stick by our teams in the face of more illustrious neighbours i would love to see crowd figures at Arsenal ,utd etc if they went nearly 40 yrs without winning anything.

Coincidently, my brother was only telling me the other day about a game he went to at Arsenal with his Birmingham mate. In 1974 there was only 17,000 attendance and there was a pretty decent away following at Highbury that day.
They’d won the double three years previously!

Only my opinion

Songs that get more joining in

Come on city
City city best team in the land an all the world
Songong the blues
Super city from maine road
We're not really here
Bluemoon
If you hate man united
We never win at home etc
Stand up if you love city/for the champions
Anything Zabba related.
Kevs, bernies, ferdys chant and super jackie grealish
Probably Peps

Songs that will be heard but most will not join in with
Edin Dzeko song.
Billion in the bank
Empty seats at home (which is a shame but think many homers just don't know it)
Ederson - same reason as above

Songs we have but rarely used at home
Current players like Gabbys, Stones, Akes, Ilkays etc.
Hey jude
Up the win the city sing
You are my city, my only city
We all follow man city
Oh man city the only....

Some one posted the other night, the south stand tend to do renditions of songs heard all the time at away games, but most are unknown to home fans who know the old classics and tend to join into them.

Until both goal ends and the east stand have or the sufficent numbers singing and knowledgable of all city songs, well where I am in 119 it will sound decent, but when we are silent the rest of the ground sounds quiet through no fault of it's own, just how it is set out.

Make the east stand safe seating too.

Let's hope.today though we can shove the medias piss taking up their arse
Club should hand out a song/ lyrics book to all fans. Or a leaflet campaign outside the ground.

Tell you what blues, it’s a sign of how far we’ve come, that the only dig the rag bastards can have is to piss take about bums on seats, I have literally been bombarded with shite off Twitter etc, I’ve never had so many messages off people I haven’t spoke to in years. It’s fuckin mint if you ask me, worry about trophies you dumb fuckers. At one time we were considered a well supported club, loyal to the extreme, but we had to watch trophies going elsewhere, now we are better supported and win the trophies we are suddenly embarrassing.
don’t even consider justifying yourself to any fucker, we are city and I am very proud.
They're still desperately deflecting from when Fergie called them out for their funeral atmosphere.

FERGIE'S RIGHT, YOUR FANS ARE SHITE.

The North Remembers.

I will criticise the trams though, them cunts at the swamp have tons of doubles on when it's match day and also 3 separate lines they can use. A tram line through gorton/openshaw near the old rd shouls have been planned years ago rather than another useless line to trafford park
That is why I leave when extra time is announced, only stay if the game is on a knife edge. Third world countries have better public transport systems than Manchester.

It's never been any different.

No one individual speaks for us fans.

Dave Wallace once was the man the media used to turn to, he did not speak for me.
I don't mind the idea of fans having representatives.

The media could well have approached Ric and and ask him for his views. I bet Ric or 95% of City fans when asked to speak about Pep's comments would have reminded the media just how loyal City's fanbase is and has been without criticising Pep. There are loads of issues about City and the Champions League that you can go into without criticising your own manager and giving a hostile media the quotes they want.

I like the fact that our coach uses the media to appeal to the fans because it shows he recognises the fans as an important apart of the club.

Tell you what blues, it’s a sign of how far we’ve come, that the only dig the rag bastards can have is to piss take about bums on seats, I have literally been bombarded with shite off Twitter etc, I’ve never had so many messages off people I haven’t spoke to in years. It’s fuckin mint if you ask me, worry about trophies you dumb fuckers. At one time we were considered a well supported club, loyal to the extreme, but we had to watch trophies going elsewhere, now we are better supported and win the trophies we are suddenly embarrassing.
don’t even consider justifying yourself to any fucker, we are city and I am very proud.
Get you on TV. We will all be on TV.

Get to 2.55pm. Make it deafening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.