Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The scene 10 minutes before kick off. Another disappointing crowd....

20210918-170020.jpg

Article in the Daily Mail today saying there were empties in our end after Pep’s rallying call. Shows a few empties in the away end third tier that Southampton returned and says we quoted an attendance of 52,700 out of a stadium that holds 55200.

The stadium literally holds just over 53k and had a few empties in a retuned allocation. You can’t make it up, even the media jump on it now.

Article in the Daily Mail today saying there were empties in our end after Pep’s rallying call. Shows a few empties in the away end third tier that Southampton returned and says we quoted an attendance of 52,700 out of a stadium that holds 55200.

The stadium literally holds just over 53k and had a few empties in a retuned allocation. You can’t make it up, even the media jump on it now.

The stadium holds just over 55k..

Another game where it was like someone pulled the plug on the atmosphere for the middle part of the game. After giving Salisu shit when he came off around the 36 minute mark, nobody made a noise until the 53rd minute.

When we did sing, I thought the muddle of two different songs being sung at the same time by the Kippax Corner and the Singing Section was very noticeable. Throw-in Saints fans singing one of their two songs at the same time as well and it just sounds like random incoherent mash of noise down that end of the ground. You don’t know what to join in with… “oh we never win at home, standing alone, City win United lose, when the Saints go marching in, and all the world”!

Bur overall the atmosphere was okay today. Helped by their ‘keeper time wasting as it gets the rest of the ground involved for once.

Is that correct or sarcasm?

Are people counting the number of seats left or am I missing where it says it on the site? I've tried to look myself in the past but can't see it anywhere.
Click on the blocks and it tells you exactly how many seats are still available (if any)

No complaints about the atmosphere today from me, shame about the lack of energy in our performance though..

However, the lads have got a lot of credit in the bank from me so I can draw a line under today's performance, give the opposition a bit of credit and move on..

Ask, Chelsea, Liverpool, United and the rest, they all know that we are the still the team to beat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.