Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

then they need to stop doing that
They certainly shouldn’t be doing it against teams like Leeds where there is loads of history between both sets of fans. Whoever signed off on letting Leeds fans buy tickets in our end has the brains of a rocking horse. Industrious away fans will always find ways of getting into home ends but don’t make it piss easy for them ffs.
Even if there’s only a few of them in our end, it could get messy tonight. I still haven’t forgotten the 2 Everton fans a few seasons back being outed in 110/111 corner and getting twatted all the way up the steps!

My point is that fans don't get 'up' for a home game in the same way if they've already been twice in the previous few days. The excitement and anticipation aren't at the same levels and therefore the volume levels are reduced.
Tbf mate, not arguing with you but there’s excuses all the time after every game with a poor attendance/atmosphere.

it’s near christmas
It’s the school
Too many home games in the beginning of November
And on n on n on

Hope you’re right mate but these are no push overs

I just think it's all clicking nicely and somebody is due a good bumming, and who better to take it up the pongpipe than those sheep shagging twats.

They certainly shouldn’t be doing it against teams like Leeds where there is loads of history between both sets of fans. Whoever signed off on letting Leeds fans buy tickets in our end has the brains of a rocking horse. Industrious away fans will always find ways of getting into home ends but don’t make it piss easy for them ffs.
Even if there’s only a few of them in our end, it could get messy tonight. I still haven’t forgotten the 2 Everton fans a few seasons back being outed in 110/111 corner and getting twatted all the way up the steps!

its like they are asking for people to be engaged in trouble

Love this before games but would definitely prefer a simple Lights out Blue moon like we used to do around 2010

Honestly, I think some season ticket holders open the curtains on the morning of a game and if the weather’s shite and it’s not United or Liverpool who we’re playing or a potential title decider they sack it off and can’t even be arsed offloading their ticket(s). There will always be fans who can’t make the game due to some issue or other but aside from those unavoidable examples, if everyone else who can’t go either passed it on to a friend or family member, or failing that put it up for resale on the exchange then the no shows on Saturday wouldn’t have been anywhere near as bad IMO. Regarding the latter, now I know the £50 ticket price for a 12.30 kick-off against Wolves is a hard sell in the middle of December but as I was going away, I put mine up on the exchange for resale about a week before the game and it sold just a day later.
Spot on!

We have far too many season ticket holders. Liverpool have 15,000+ fewer than us. We need to reduce the amount of season tickets and start to get into the local community for those seats at a decent price and get them back involved.

I’m bored of many of our season ticket holders now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.