Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I’m stuck at home with Covid (I’ve said a few times sorry) and bored so been monitoring it today.

Genuinely looks like we were at 51,000 and sold 2000 more in the space of 4 hours since they dropped the price.

At lunch time every block was open, now loads have gone. Most had 50+ seats in them and now most have under 10.

This is because you can now get £25 and £30 tickets. If they’d have priced this at £30-£40 from the start it’d be a sell out.

This is concrete evidence for me it’s a pricing issue and not a lack of available fans.
Agree - said recently that I thought premier league ticket pricing was a cartel, but I’ve since had my eyes opened by the pricing policies of Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle, Leeds and Villa. Similar demographic, but much cheaper tickets. I know the product is nowhere near as good as the beauty we are lucky to see, but the club needs to do all it can to get the 15-23 age bracket into matches. Sweeping stereotype, but they’re more likely to have a few beers and start the atmosphere, respond to the away fans etc. That and the very old chestnut of not giving the away section pride of place in the stadium.

Agree - said recently that I thought premier league ticket pricing was a cartel, but I’ve since had my eyes opened by the pricing policies of Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle, Leeds and Villa. Similar demographic, but much cheaper tickets. I know the product is nowhere near as good as the beauty we are lucky to see, but the club needs to do all it can to get the 15-23 age bracket into matches. Sweeping stereotype, but they’re more likely to have a few beers and start the atmosphere, respond to the away fans etc. That and the very old chestnut of not giving the away section pride of place in the stadium.
The best thing to improve atmosphere is to get the 53,800 capacity crowd in or whatever it is this season, if there’s no empty seats and everyone is in close proximity, noise travels. The important thing for younger fans is the longevity of being a big club with us being able to get 50,000+ into the future.

That’s gone rapidly since the prices dropped. If the planner is accurate it could be under half of that now.

It’s as if there’s 2000 City fans just waiting for price drop last min to attend.
Put my tickets up for sale as currently ill at home, had an email from city saying ticket not sold, looked on planner and ticket isn't there so presumably city take off tickets which probably explains the big drop in availability.

Put my tickets up for sale as currently ill at home, had an email from city saying ticket not sold, looked on planner and ticket isn't there so presumably city take off tickets which probably explains the big drop in availability.
They didn’t do that against wolves, left them all on all day right until an hour to go.

Once yours doesn't sell its made available for you to use again. If you dont/can't it'll go empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.