Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

252884.gif

You dont actually thin I am a rag? LOL

On the subject of the seats, it would be awesome to see the MCFC revealed 10 mins from the end when everyone leaves

I know what you mean, from the outside view and side on it looks a lot steeper and sloped towards the pitch than previously, but it's still quite open. The removal of sound absorbing material will still make things a hell of a lot better though, and I think it will be a lot better than previously. When it's all done we'll be able to see the true extent, the perspective of that image makes it hard to get the true angle.

Bear in mind that the photo is from a low angle and that could alter the perspective

I know what you mean, from the outside view and side on it looks a lot steeper and sloped towards the pitch than previously, but it's still quite open. The removal of sound absorbing material will still make things a hell of a lot better though, and I think it will be a lot better than previously. When it's all done we'll be able to see the true extent, the perspective of that image makes it hard to get the true angle.

i know we've discussed this and that was my first thought: not brilliant for noise retention, especially with those big gaps in the corners.

City have just 'Periscoped' from the new tier, walked around the concourse and then out into the stand. Get the app if you don't already have it to view the broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.