Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in today world that's is easy to fix just use your phone to text or a app to use a pin number also with the blue zone why don't the club use it to show the game out side when full
Aren't available tickets onsale online or from the ticket office on matchday ? Is it much different from that. And as I posted earlier most game don't have tickets left apart from if s/c seats have been put on resale on the web site. As to showing games in City Square I'm not sure but would guess it's against premier league or TV agreement rules.

Aren't available tickets onsale online or from the ticket office on matchday ? Is it much different from that. And as I posted earlier most game don't have tickets left apart from if s/c seats have been put on resale on the web site. As to showing games in City Square I'm not sure but would guess it's against premier league or TV agreement rules.

i think united show the games on the roof on hotel next to the ground and charge a £1 maybe wrong but am defo know a lot of united did watch a game up there the other week we are made to look fools in the media about tickets and empty seats its part of the match day viewing on skysports and BT to bring it up they love it to drop that line in and not just once but loads of times the empty crowd get the wild card dig

the pay on the gate works and if any new stand gets built its a must even if only 500 to 1000 fans its money a income

they are very hard to get with queues and the ticket office is slow just print the tickets and stand outside the turnstile and sell them its job done forget this is what went wrong in football with hooligans today CCTV is in place and they can now see you fart and that's not a joke by the way

What about an app where you don't have to print anything. If its good enough for air lines should be good enough for a football game.

One way it may work, would be to have ad hoc single game memberships, where the club have tickets available from no sale, and short notice No shows (season card holders who inform club at short notice that their seat will be not in use at certain game). The club could send out a text message on the morning of the game to anyone on the single game membership with a price (say £15.00). They would then have to reply yes to text message before 1pm and collect tickets at ground.

I've used the Ticket Exchange a couple of times and for the less attractive games my lads ticket has been taken off sale a few days before the game. With instant printing God knows why they aren't on sale until kick off. Could be bought at self serve kiosks dotted around the campus. They have one already at the mini-had don't they?

Caught the ens of something on Radio Manchester this morning regarding Manchester Met. and sports grounds near the stadium. Anyone know anything?

Last edited:
Click on the PDF link and let it download.

Summary

The purpose of this report is to seek the Executive’s support for a new Regeneration framework for the Eastlands area and to seek an endorsement from the Executive to consult with residents, businesses, landowners and other stakeholders who are affected by the proposals set out in this draft planning framework with the view of reporting back the outcomes of that consultation to a future meeting of the Executive.

If approved by the Executive the final version of the Eastlands Regeneration
Framework will provide a valuable tool to guide development and investment activity, and to provide a robust framework for determining planning applications.

4. Eastlands Regeneration Framework (4.73 MB, PDF)

http://www.manchester.gov.uk/meetings/meeting/2626/executive

Click on the PDF link and let it download.

Summary

The purpose of this report is to seek the Executive’s support for a new Regeneration framework for the Eastlands area and to seek an endorsement from the Executive to consult with residents, businesses, landowners and other stakeholders who are affected by the proposals set out in this draft planning framework with the view of reporting back the outcomes of that consultation to a future meeting of the Executive.

If approved by the Executive the final version of the Eastlands Regeneration
Framework will provide a valuable tool to guide development and investment activity, and to provide a robust framework for determining planning applications.

4. Eastlands Regeneration Framework (4.73 MB, PDF)

http://www.manchester.gov.uk/meetings/meeting/2626/executive

east1.jpg

east2.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

e10.jpg

e11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.