Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally I pressed my nose up against the door leading off the very narrow passageway behind 222/223 - that 'super-premium' lounge looks absolutely fantastic (sadly no photos) - and it would need to be for a basic doubling of season ticket prices

We will never have a Dortmund wall because the culture of fans is different so there's no point trying to superimpose that idea. My initial reaction is to finish what we've started. A 6,000 tier is pretty substantial and potentially atmospheric and it would be very disruptive to reduce the capacity for a season.
The Kop at Andield is 12000, the Kop at Bramhall Lane currently holds 10500 and they have plans ready for whenever they come back to the top they'll extend that to 14000.

Okay neither are 18000 or 24000(when standing) like at Dortmund, but the Südtribüne at Dortmund is no 33000 Kippax from the 1920s-50s neither!

I hope that wasn't taken from an actual seat otherwise we have created some restricted view seats

Great work jrb - I knew you'd put the effort in to get every inch of the 3rd tier experience covered - which was why I went for mostly 93:20 shots

That view was on the 3d seat planner... I remember looking at them seats a couple of weeks ago to see what it was like and you couldn't see the corner to the penalty box at certain points like the photo :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.