Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see this club operating out of temporary huts in this day and age, the building is far enough away not to be that badly affected imho, may only have certain entrances open, or just re-organise access. They may well build new facilities into the new stand, then demolish the old buildings.
Is there not unused space under the Mini-Etihad that was earmarked as commercial space (on the bridge side?)?

From SSC

showthread.php

Kop stand:

wIJ0sBX.jpg

To give an idea how a two-tiered stand at one end could look:

V4suoA1.jpg

Expanded west stand:

vk7oMO7.jpg

From SSC

showthread.php

Kop stand:

wIJ0sBX.jpg

To give an idea how a two-tiered stand at one end could look:

V4suoA1.jpg

Expanded west stand:

vk7oMO7.jpg
I'm not sure what I think of the two tiered stand, don't really see the point in it, might as well just go for three if they do that so it matches the other stand. If they did a 'Kop', now that would get me more excited!

I realise this subject may have been discussed lots so please go easy when I ask: will the big screens be fitted anytime soon in the corners of the new stand?

They are waiting until after the Liverpool match as they don't want them to be nicked.

Single tier would be amazing, but then everything our owners seek to do, Mini Stadium, 3rd tier of South Stand, Training Pitches etc amazes me. We've come so far from Maine Road and Platt Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.