Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not had an update as to north stand for a couple of months. I will find out tommorrow the latest state of play.

For what it is worth - With all the Pep talk this week - Trevor Sinclair did say he believes the club will
be expanding the North Stand sooner rather than later.

Not had an update as to north stand for a couple of months. I will find out tommorrow the latest state of play.
There are a number of concerts booked at the ground during the close season. The North stand will not be starting this year.

Last gig being played on Sunday 19th June, so it's going to be interesting to see if expansion of the north stand will kick off this summer.

There are a number of concerts booked at the ground during the close season. The North stand will not be starting this year.

There were also a load of concerts in summer 2014 as has been mentioned earlier in this thread, yet they still started the work on the South Stand.

They started most of the work in the season last time, and around the concerts. The stage of any concert would have its back to the north stand anyway. The south stand would be full to capacity allowing total focus on the stage.

I think a lot will depend on where the waiting list is at along with the demand for this season. Expansion has definitely been vindicated and it's clear we have a generation of young blues on the back of the last 6 years. Whether it happens next year or within the next few years, it's gonna happen. Exciting times.

Anyone wanna hazard a guess for seasoncard prices next season? Just wondering how much they are and if I can afford it as one payment. It will be an 18-21 seasoncard what do you think £350? In family level 1

What was the price this season for 18-21 in family stand level 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.