Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Danamy, 12 Jun 2017.

1. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    We had pretty decent seats near the back of NS Level One for about 5 years.
    We then got turfed out to make way for the expanded Family Stand. We ended up in CB Level 3 for a season and hated it. Managed to re-locate again in 2011 when they decided that the 2 blocks on each side of the FS were surplus to requirements. Great seats but it still irks me that I still have to pay CB1 prices when I am about 20 seats from the cheaper NS.
    I am sure that Garry Cooke was CEO when all this happened so he must ultimately take the blame for the under utilized 2 tier FS.

2. MCFCTrick

MCFCTrick

Depends which direction you want to leave in after the game? If North/East, look at parking on the old Abattoir site, off Briscoe Lane/Riverpark Rd. Ten minute walk, and £5 to park, secure too. You can park on Riverpark Rd itself for free if early enough, but has been a few break ins in recent times.

Lessthanjoo likes this.
  3. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

I'm a season ticket holder and use Just Park for all the games. Never had any problem although it is pricier than some of the surrounding car parks. There are usually spaces in the estate opposite the Mercedes dealership.

4. Centurions

Centurions

I think you're reading too much into it, they're only 'suggesting' that tier 2 remains family oriented, tier 1 is changing to a general area whether anyone likes it or not.

5. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Strange, thought it was only family stand bottom tier anyway ??

6. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    The Family Stand was Level 2 of The North Stand when the Stadium opened in 2003, and it was extended to include Level 1 around 2010. The whole stand at the North end of the stadium was then re-named The Family Stand.

7. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

I know that but I thought it was just lower tier now.

8. bluemc

bluemc

Try here bud, only a 15 minute walk from the stadium. Just off Ancoats so easy enough to get away afterwards, whichever way you are going:

https://www.google.com/search?q=man...id-ee-uk-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Lessthanjoo likes this.
  9. davewatsonstackle

davewatsonstackle

don't park in the residential streets around the ground or even further afield, the traffic wardens will be out in force, i got a £70 parking ticket at last years CL Spurs game ( just to top of the night!). That was in a street I had used with no issues since the stadium opened.

10. GOULDYBOBS

GOULDYBOBS

Just sold mine against chelsea, ss lv1 for 33 quid on the ticket exchange . Doh