Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Does anyone know if eventually there will be a new exterior with the existing exterior inside?

When you look at Real Madrid’s overhaul I’d love something similar here with videos running around the outside.

It might also make sense financially to copy Spurs interior with shops and food outlets Or is that covered by coop live?

Does anyone know if eventually there will be a new exterior with the existing exterior inside?

When you look at Real Madrid’s overhaul I’d love something similar here with videos running around the outside.

It might also make sense financially to copy Spurs interior with shops and food outlets Or is that covered by coop live?
There are certainly plans to do the exterior from all accounts, what that would entail is unknown at the moment.

I'd guess the Co-Op Live venue covers the food outlets.

yes very much so. Millions being spent on canal walkway - contributing to more trans and electric buses back to city centre.
It's this "back to the city centre" bit that worries me, it seems to keep the campus as a place on the edge of Manchester rather than something consumed within an expanding urban sprawl. The plans for walking routes is great but I'd like it to include improvements for walking to Central Park and use that area as a future transport hub with buses and a possible train platform (it was designed to allow that in the future) and it's actually slightly nearer than Piccadilly on foot. The stadium and arena need to have good transport links around it, not just to one side.

That Platt Lane rebuild really was underwhelming…. To say the least.
Watched it being built every other week but it was still a huge disappointment when I finally saw it in all its glory. I pulled the face my wife pulls every time I release the beast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.