Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus & potential new stadium

citysix said:
fbloke said:
citysix said:
will this include a state of the art mcfc hotel..?

There is nothing confirmed but if the overall development doesnt include a hotel I would be staggered.

Why draw millions of people to the site and not give them a chance to stay?
hotel it is then..the future is ours

And now that the metrolink line is open we'll be able to profit from rag tourists staying at the hotel.

fbloke said:
citysix said:
fbloke said:
I've been told today by yet another person that the project is amazing (no more detail than that) but that it is definitely a long term project.

The key is when it gets announced and I believe that that will only happen when the contracts are awarded, which they have not yet been.

There is nothing confirmed but if the overall development doesnt include a hotel I would be staggered.

Hotels x 2

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
citysix said:

Hotels x 2

Thinking back I seem to remember posting that one would be run in-house and be 5*+ and another would be run by a management company and be mid priced.

We've on this thread for so long now it hurts ;-)

[/quote] I'd be surprised if the statement that was on the official site, talking about when they were preparing the Collar site...."Capable of supporting a structure up to 30 storeys high"...didn't apply to a Hotel on site.[/quote]

Could it apply to the log flume? a water ride at the speed of sound!!!

I'd be surprised if the statement that was on the official site, talking about when they were preparing the Collar site...."Capable of supporting a structure up to 30 storeys high"...didn't apply to a Hotel on site.[/quote]

Could it apply to the log flume? a water ride at the speed of sound!!![/quote]

Trips to the moon and back.

But what happens when Mansour gets bored and pulls out? ;)

fbloke said:
I've been told today by yet another person that the project is amazing (no more detail than that) but that it is definitely a long term project.

The key is when it gets announced and I believe that that will only happen when the contracts are awarded, which they have not yet been.

I have it on good authority that you can get the "Project" on Kindle for Fathers day.

Interestingly the "Project" has never been truly defined, Vinny alluded to it the other day as have many others in the past, would make good holiday reading!

Think it's been on the cards for ages. Well over 18months ago, someone told me they had seen some of the plans for a part of the structure and it contained a masive glass covering/skin (posted it on the vegas thread).

mostonbluemark said:
fbloke said:
citysix said:

I'd be surprised if the statement that was on the official site, talking about when they were preparing the Collar site...."Capable of supporting a structure up to 30 storeys high"...didn't apply to a Hotel on site.
Won't be a hotel maybe it's floodlights

robinhood CITY said:
mostonbluemark said:
fbloke said:

I'd be surprised if the statement that was on the official site, talking about when they were preparing the Collar site...."Capable of supporting a structure up to 30 storeys high"...didn't apply to a Hotel on site.
Won't be a hotel maybe it's floodlights
Massive floodlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.