Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
The developments are to be as green as is possible with every aspect of heat, power, water etc under consideration so to simply build 20,000 car park spaces seems something of a retrograde step TBH.

It will be very interesting to see how many services they can combine to deliver the audiences for so many different elements.

The canal network wont be much use in its current form, the trams are relatively limited in terms of capacity and trains are nearby but not right on top of the developments so there is some work needed there too.

And of course no planning permission will be gained unless the needed improvements are in any plans.

Rammyblues said:
Told by Mike Summerbee a couple of years back that it would be park and ride.

I suppose that begs the question where the 'park' will be?

From what I can remember he seemed to think we had purchased land near the motorway but I cant remember exactly where these locations were. I was half hoping the swamp would be flattened and that used as a park and ride for our stadium.

Rammyblues said:
From what I can remember he seemed to think we had purchased land near the motorway but I cant remember exactly where these locations were. I was half hoping the swamp would be flattened and that used as a park and ride for our stadium.

Should we start a collection?

Rammyblues said:
It' took at least 18 months to decontaminate the land where Clayton Aniline once stood, we can't wait 10 years plus till the toxic bunker of owed Trafford is safe enough to build on.

bluemoon risin' said:
Rammyblues said:
It' took at least 18 months to decontaminate the land where Clayton Aniline once stood, we can't wait 10 years plus till the toxic bunker of owed Trafford is safe enough to build on.

Just replace it with a statue of a sinking ship then. Or a clock.

Rammyblues said:
Can Uwe fly as good as his grandad?

fbloke said:
Rammyblues said:

Should we start a collection?

Do we get International clearance for levaing the Mancunian Republic?

GornikDaze said:
Rammyblues said:
Can Uwe fly as good as his grandad?

I'll offer him a flight suit. Anyone good with flight lessons and can we borrow the Vulcan Bomber XH558 from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.vulcantothesky.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vulcantothesky.org/</a> ? The Spirit of Great Britain will certainly appease many a fan as it drops a payload or two over The Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.