Etihad from above

No problem at all. Let me know if there is a better way to get you the full resolution pics

Thanks Davealvers.

Would you be able to email them to me, if that's OK with you? I can PM you my email address.

You can put your name or a copyright on them, so they don't get used without your permission.

I'm going to post your pictures in the SSC, MCR, skyline thread, and the COOP Live Arena thread. Links below.

I always give credit when posting a picture from another source.

Thanks Davealvers.

Would you be able to email them to me, if that's OK with you? I can PM you my email address.

You can put your name or a copyright on them, so they don't get used without your permission.

I'm going to post your pictures in the SSC, MCR, skyline thread, and the COOP Live Arena thread. Links below.

I always give credit when posting a picture from another source.

Sure, PM me your email address

I was out delivering my grandson’s birthday card in Alkrington and, as I’d delivered my brother’s card at the same time, (expensive month April) I was almost on the route we take to the Etihad and I got nostalgic and did a divert to drive passed the stadium! It was emotional!
It’s still there waiting for us, in all its glory, watching and waiting for the ‘family’ to come home. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.