Etihad official CITY player of the year vote

Would of voted for Hart, but did not want to leave my contact number that was being forced to do, also my Country is England and there was no option for this

Went for Vinny in the end but it was a difficult decision between him and NDJ.

Tevez may get my vote at the end of next season if he stays and if there is a commitment from him before all the transfer BS starts.

Vinnie; loud, proud and Blue through and through. Makes a great Captain and leads by example unlike the other 'Skipper'.

As Jo was not on then I reluctantly went for VK!!!

Seriously, Vinny deserves it....total rock and on course to become a true City legend....even Franny Lee thinks he's the best CB Cith have had....praise indeed!

David Silva ......

this guy really makes a difference.

Of those five I honestly can't say who's had the best season, they've all been outstanding and it hardly seems fair that only one can win!

If I absolutely had to though I'd say De Jong. The levels of performance he has acheived this season really are a different class and imo he is now the best in the world in his position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.