Etihad Showboating

mcfc_die_hard said:
carlosJPA08 said:
I´m afraid to say , but that os showboating

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHRzxa1wlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHRzxa1wlA</a>

By the way, I doubt that he will return to Manchester

to be honest just because you can do a few tricks doesnt mean your the worlds greatest and i would rather have bellamy and AJ than him

I never said we are worlds greatest, I only show a better showboating, in my opinion. I don´t like showboating on the field too, i rather have Bellamy....on my team, but off the field it´s whole other story.

cant spell-dont care said:
I can do everything they do on that video, dont mean shit cuz i would never be good enough to play amature let alone at thier level, stuff like that means nothing.

mcfc_die_hard said:
fuck me fun police!!!!!!!

they are having a laugh

Sorry just think it looks prety crap when they are doing stuff that most players can do, could of get Jhonson and SWP shawley they have a trick or two.
fun-police.jpg

Blue Smarties said:
I can do everything they do on that video, dont mean shit cuz i would never be good enough to play amature let alone at thier level, stuff like that means nothing.

Sorry just think it looks prety crap when they are doing stuff that most players can do, could of get Jhonson and SWP shawley they have a trick or two.
fun-police.jpg

LMFAOOOO

mcfc_die_hard said:

fuck me fun police!!!!!!!

they are having a laugh
A few Clarkie moments in this thread.

Seems like Barry has settled in a bit now. He's a lot more confident in this one. In the earlier videos he seemed very quiet.

cant believe no one has mentiond how far lescott kicks that ball.

edit: espesh with his right aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.