Etihad Stadium Tour

Went on the stadium tour this morning, wanted to take my son to the stadium for his first time while it was quiet. It was good. Start at the top floor of the shop in the museum then moving on to the stadium. Posh seats first, then the changing room. Followed by the dugout then the press room. Then back to the shop for a film the exit through the gift shop.
Had a choice of player to superimpose with us on our premier league trophy picture. Chose Gundogan as a tribute to his two goals. Also had my photo taken in Carson's changing room seat, just to show a bit of love for our third choice keeper.

Is it possible to book the stadium AND academy tour during the season? Can only see the stadium tour on sale.

Nice little deal on Buyagift, £36 for a family of four on the club tour, I’ve attached pics with code etc, £15 discount also applies to other permutations with no maximum spend, Summet to do with the kids at half term or nice Xmas prezzie

Attachments

• 052F2943-6115-44E8-8CAD-544A9C805A88.png
    052F2943-6115-44E8-8CAD-544A9C805A88.png
    521.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DAFC0D56-57ED-4215-9406-FF4991540188.png
    DAFC0D56-57ED-4215-9406-FF4991540188.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 10
Wonder if they'll ever get round to including the CFA, or would the tour just take too long to do? I'd love to see behind the scenes "across the road". I did the tour back in Fred and Wilma Flintstone's day, when the CFA wasn't even a wet dream for Txiki, Ferran, Khaldoon, Omar et al.

Wonder if they'll ever get round to including the CFA, or would the tour just take too long to do? I'd love to see behind the scenes "across the road". I did the tour back in Fred and Wilma Flintstone's day, when the CFA wasn't even a wet dream for Txiki, Ferran, Khaldoon, Omar et al.
I rang up to book the other day and they asked if I wanted to include CFA, or just stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.