Etihad Stadium

dave_blue12 said:
mcfcliam said:
Don't tell me what to do.

Many thanks,

Liam.

Just asking with a nice please !

;-)

They already stumped up the money, it makes no difference if we all call it the Easy jet arena.

kerrrchhhing

Hmm not the response I expected.

With the club building a fantastic team and with FFP just around the corner I thought that maybe City supporters would be happy to do this small thing that costs nothing to support the club.

Maybe I have pitched it wrong and if so I apologise.

I will do my utmost to refer to the Stadium as the ETIHAD in future. You are all, of course, entitled to call it whatever you want.

Thanks

Its hard to change something we have been saying for so long, anyway, I'm sure they paid so much to get the Etihad stadium mentioned on sky sports and tv round the world, not on an internet forum that are already all city fans.

ifindthisthread.jpg

"you going down to eastlands for the game mate?"

vs.

"you going down to THE ETIHAD STADIUM for the game mate?"

nope, dont see it catching on.

Sure does the name 'Eastlands' have relation to 'The city of manchester stadium', isn't it just a nickname

It's not uncommon to have a name for something or someone, yet refer to it as something completely different.

For instance, I know a rag called Paul, yet I constantly call him Dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.