Etihad

there is no literal translation it can mean United, Unity, Union or Federation so i think this is all the firepower the rag twats need so just be prepared. Personally i dont give a shit as its going to be a good sponsorship deal i think

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The club won't mention which sponsor takes over from Thomas Cook until every last one of those bloody orange shirts have shifted out the store!

Or until we finish our European trips either by the bad way, or by lifting a trophy in May! Ha ha!

TC: "So, erm, Gary, what about the sponsorship next season"
Cook: "Oh, don't worry about that, let's get the season finished first. Now then, the trip to Aalborg, you can fly the team over well cheap can't you, bearing in mind all the shirts we'll sell with your name on next season...he he he"
TC: "Erm, Gary, were you just laughing then"
Cook: "Me? No, must be a crossed line...so go on, then you gonna fly us to Aalborg for free oh nice travel agent sponsor people? Best go gotta ring Ethihad"
TC: "How come?"
Cook: "Oh errrr....about a ermmm, aahhhh...." [puts the phone down]

I swear that phone call took place, honest. Robinho was part of the conversation too, then Mark Hughes came on the line, it was a conference call.

:o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.