EtihadGuest

ianmcco

Anyone else been signed up for 'Etihad Guest' Sky Blue club without asking for it?

I know what it is from reading the site....just don't recall asking to be a member of it

Think its because you've entered an competition or another website form like player of the month vote.

brummie blue said:
Think its because you've entered an competition or another website form like player of the month vote.

Hmm - I have emailed them to ask why.

They seem to think I am based in UAE rather than in Manc.

Cheers though!

Same for me.

Looking forward to the freebies it is going to offer when I make the long trip to see the blues play live at the Etihad!!!

shadygiz said:
it may be from the etihad airways/city comp a couple of weeks ago.

i know part of the T&C's of the comp are your details will be shared amongst other members of the etihad group

Cheers as always Shady

Didn't enter Etihad Airways competition the other week but I do recall entering something last season.

There was a competition where they put pennants up on poles near the ramps last season, was it for a trip to see the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix?

I have my account on the OS set to only notify me of tickets, all the other boxes are unticked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.