Eto'o and talkshite

MonsallBlue said:
I think the rags have got more important things to deal with...Like their Midfield perhaps?

This ^^^^^ let me rattle some names off, Fletcher, Fat Twat (anderson), Giggs, Scholes, Valencia and Park. Last time that aint gonna win you fook all. If they dont sign a midfielder or two of genuine qaulity they are going to struggle big time. Seriously that midfield is so B grade it aint funny. No chance in hell will they pay 150,000 a week on a 28 year old striker when they need midfielders.

bluepeter62 said:
erocsevil said:
Talkshite have just reported that eto'ois at Old trafford.

Don't know whether there's any truth in it, but source doesn't seem to suggest so.

No they haven't. They where talking about the fact one of the Sunday papers where linking him with a move to them.

Its in NOTW

why do people start threads that are simply untrue........very silly and unecessary......ta..

Bazzmand Show said:
MonsallBlue said:
I think the rags have got more important things to deal with...Like their Midfield perhaps?

This ^^^^^ let me rattle some names off, Fletcher, Fat Twat (anderson), Giggs, Scholes, Valencia and Park. Last time that aint gonna win you fook all. If they dont sign a midfielder or two of genuine qaulity they are going to struggle big time. Seriously that midfield is so B grade it aint funny. No chance in hell will they pay 150,000 a week on a 28 year old striker when they need midfielders.

You forget Carrick, but they dont have someone that is going to stamp their name all over opposing teams. Showed in the chump league final.
And no chance would Fletcher have made a difference.

Like someone have said he is not going to forfeit circa 20m for one year of CL football especially when the year contains the ACN. There is alot of ther reasons why they wouldnt go for him that is just one.

Also how does he fit into their playing system. If they were to buy him rooney goes out to the left for another year or three where he has already said he doesnt like playing, valencia is a typical winger and isnt in the ronaldo type mode so they wouldnt play him as part of a front three and if they did that leaves berbatov on the bench again.

lkmcfc said:
erocsevil said:
Talkshite have just reported that eto'ois at Old trafford.

Don't know whether there's any truth in it, but source doesn't seem to suggest so.
He's in Paris on Holiday.

he is in new york on holiday he lives in paris

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.