Eto'o bad news update

tolmie's hairdoo

Please bear with me lads, getting updates at present.

There is a major hitch on Eto'o deal, certainly in terms of timescale. It's not good.

People at City have heard his people are planning to hold a press conference in Spain tomorrow and that Eto'o is ready to stay.

All is not what it seems, though.

They are playing a cute game due to Barca wanting the player out and Laporta's comments yesterday.

It's all about money now...they are looking for a tasty goodbye from Barca and know they have both clubs over a barrel.

City, in terms of him agreeing and the bad PR a collapse would do us.

We are still hopeful Barcelona will resolve, although, if they don't we may have to find even more monies (something we obviously don't want to do.

Barca have played a stupid amatuer game of bluff and presented Eto'o to either stiff them, and ultimately us.

Forget putting timescales on anything at present, because we are currently at the mercy of parties out of our control.

Sorry to appear so negative above, but sure Gary and ADUG will force issue or go after our back-ups.

still very confident this will get done.

I thought it was 100% done yesterday. Whats with the change. TK my arse I'm the only In The Know around here.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Please bear with me lads, getting updates at present.

There is a major hitch on Eto'o deal, certainly in terms of timescale. It's not good.

People at City have heard his people are planning to hold a press conference in Spain tomorrow and that Eto'o is ready to stay.

All is not what it seems, though.

They are playing a cute game due to Barca wanting the player out and Laporta's comments yesterday.

It's all about money now...they are looking for a tasty goodbye from Barca and know they have both clubs over a barrel.

City, in terms of him agreeing and the bad PR a collapse would do us.

We are still hopeful Barcelona will resolve, although, if they don't we may have to find even more monies (something we obviously don't want to do.

Barca have played a stupid amatuer game of bluff and presented Eto'o to either stiff them, and ultimately us.

Forget putting timescales on anything at present, because we are currently at the mercy of parties out of our control.

Sorry to appear so negative above, but sure Gary and ADUG will force issue or go after our back-ups.

still very confident this will get done.

you dont knw anything, thats just your view on the situation.

2486_hp_sauce.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.