eto'o has just been seen getting on a plane heading for manc

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Moratti has already said that a deal to swap Eto'o for Ibrahimovic is not on the cards. I think it's somewhere in the transfer forum.

Well yeah, but that doesn't mean it's not gonna happen. He also said his dinner with Laporta was to build club relations (where have I head that before btw? :)). I think you might be right though, and Eto'o seems like the kind of guy that could be interested in joining us with enough persuasion.

And not do go off the Eto'o discussion but I hope Ibrahimovic does his best on the pitch tomorrow to convince the Barca board. HUGELY important game against Denmark, can't wait.

TheBosnianGun said:
Cookie monster said:
I don't rate Eto'o and I hope he doesn't come to city. He's had a few really good games for barcalona, but apart from that he's just another average player

This is from a city fan on there? WTF?? He is top scorer in Spain and one of the best in the world.

I thought forlan is top scorer in spain?
Yes you are right. Forlan got 32 and Eto'o got 30. Still pretty amazing.

TheBosnianGun said:
Cookie monster said:
I don't rate Eto'o and I hope he doesn't come to city. He's had a few really good games for barcalona, but apart from that he's just another average player

This is from a city fan on there? WTF?? He is top scorer in Spain and one of the best in the world.

I thought forlan is top scorer in spain?

thats numberwang !

correct and we in suppose to be in for both,so thats ok...Can anyone name the three forwards we have not been linked tooooo....you cannot have mido or the goat thats cheating

manc1tylive said:
(Title) eto'o has just been seen getting on a plane heading for manc

hi guys just got this from yahoo eurosport

Does anyone know if the plane actually landed?

UUBlue said:
manc1tylive said:
(Title) eto'o has just been seen getting on a plane heading for manc

hi guys just got this from yahoo eurosport

Does anyone know if the plane actually landed?

Unfortunately due to last nights bad weather the plane had to be diverted to NEVER NEVER LAND as the original post came from a RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.