Eto'o set to sign!

johnmc said:
blueblood007 said:
well has he got to manchester airport yet?

52412.jpg
hes got a scorpion for a hand... freak!!

Re: brede hangeland for city

just4blues said:
i don't know about you my fellow blues but i think city should go in for hangeland from fulham i think he is a quality player and just the type of player city need i think its time for dunne to go and i think he would be the perfect replacement for him he makes it look so easy when defending the sign of a great player and would be available for round the £10 million mark let me know your thoughts. and mr cook if you stumble accross this as i know your a regular visitor to these sights! GET HIM IN A CITY SHIRT AS SOON AS.

Ha Ha

Lol

Looks like the 50 posts till being able to start a thread is getting to some of the new posters.
But in an Eto'o thread? .......

Citycitytid said:
blueblood007 said:
just keeping this thread up on top lol something may happen today(i wish)

something will...its my birthday!!

something good always happens... ;)

that reminds me..........need to make a call

Re: brede hangeland for city

just4blues said:
i don't know about you my fellow blues but i think city should go in for hangeland from fulham i think he is a quality player and just the type of player city need i think its time for dunne to go and i think he would be the perfect replacement for him he makes it look so easy when defending the sign of a great player and would be available for round the £10 million mark let me know your thoughts. and mr cook if you stumble accross this as i know your a regular visitor to these sights! GET HIM IN A CITY SHIRT AS SOON AS.
Yes, get him signed, especially as Fulham want Jo on loan...tit for tat. His signing would compensate for Hughes apparent failure to sign Lescott, Upson and/or Johnson to help shore up our leaking defence. Now what was the subject of this thread? Oh yes...Etoo can go to hell if he wants more than Robinho's salary. His presence on those terms would rock the boat, upset the apple cart and detrimentally affect the status quo. Have I made myself clear?

Citycitytid said:
blueblood007 said:
just keeping this thread up on top lol something may happen today(i wish)

something will...its my birthday!!

something good always happens... ;)

Off topic, but:
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_16</a>

small bit of info for anyone who is interested, but my brother with someone well connected with football. He's best mates with sammy lee of liverpool, and has plenty of contacts in football. Claims Eto will sign for 190k a week after tax.
I'm not in ITK, dont know if he is, could be bollocks, probably been posted before, but there you go.

Captain Oats said:
small bit of info for anyone who is interested, but my brother with someone well connected with football. He's best mates with sammy lee of liverpool, and has plenty of contacts in football. Claims Eto will sign for 190k a week after tax.
I'm not in ITK, dont know if he is, could be bollocks, probably been posted before, but there you go.

Pretty much what some papers have already told us so nothing new to report then ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.