Etuhu to Wolves?

I think this influx of money has genuinely allowed us to offer our youth squad a better future. Not necessarily in the sense that they can develop to fit into our first team but in that we, as a club and as fans of the club can afford to recognise when a players potential is limited and we don't need to try and squeeze every last second out of him in the hope that he will improve us. This is a prime example. Kelvin has always been held in high esteem by our youth academy but now we can see he won't force his way into the first squad and can afford to help the lad achieve HIS best wherever that may be.

Thanks for all your efforts Kelvin and best of luck in your future!

its funny how the fickle finger of fate can have an effect on a kids football career. there have been many a player thrown on the scrapheap of football, only to jump off and prove the doubters wrong,

i myself dont think my beloved team will ever produce a player again. now we have all this cash, our youth team product arnt good enough for our trophy spoilt supporters. reading the pages of bile shown towards our own kids, its surprizing any self respecting parent would send their young innocent to a club like ours. where some of the supporters are anti academy.

R.Soleofsalford I realy do hope you are joking, i still believe we will bring through young players and also good young players from abroad, just like the Ajax academy has done for years, but to hold onto someone who came through our youth team for just that reason is stupid, Etuhu IMHO and im pretty sure alot of other posters, is just not good enough and has had more than enough time to develop. Time to shape up or ship out at MCFC now!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.