Eufa cup draw who do you want?

I think i am right in saying they do the draw for last 32 and 16 tomorrow, its always so bloody complicated when really its just a load of balls

Athletico Madrid. I want to face the best teams, we have nothing to fear. I don't want anything to do with Rangers (that applies to Celtic too).

masterwig said:
Athletico Madrid. I want to face the best teams, we have nothing to fear. I don't want anything to do with Rangers (that applies to Celtic too).

the odds are heavily against atletico making the cut. to do so they would have to get a better result away to undefeated group winners bayer leverkusen than aris salonica get at home to group whipping boys rosenborg.

gent for me. this is only the last 32 so there's plenty of time to get a bigger or better team. would anyone really be gunning to be drawn against chelsea or the rags in the 4th round of the fa cup? because that's the equivalent.

We've got pretty much everywhere sorted, all flights penned. just a case of booking!

its taken me 2 days to find them all, all for under £80 return! except for the likes of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus! :/

rassclot said:
masterwig said:

the odds are heavily against atletico making the cut. to do so they would have to get a better result away to undefeated group winners bayer leverkusen than aris salonica get at home to group whipping boys rosenborg.

Didn't realise that, just looked on that wikipedia page someone posted where it said they could come second. Never mind. I still want to play the glamorous names. That's what being in Europe is all about.

Prague or Benfica in terms of an awayday

Anyone bobbins in terms of winning the cup

ajax in terms of jollys. city in amsterdam how good would that be.

Don't really fancy rangers tbh, they know how to defend so it only take 1 scrappy goal and it could all be going tits up first knockout round.

il be hoping for Gent personally though. It **SHOULD** be a formality to smash them home and away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.