Eufa cup draw who do you want?

Don't mind as long as we beat them. Lots of the teams appear to be from places which will be fucking freezing and i don't know if there will be enough snoods to go round?? seville prob warmest or benfica??

Forzacitizens said:
SPIDERBOY said:
went through naples,going to sorrento.....dodgy as fuck.

not in my opinion, in fact going on saturday, watching napoli v lecce at the stadio san paolo :)

mybe because thats where your from?(dont know)i had to get the underground to sorrento from naples,and it was not nice..........but,saying that i watched the city liverpool game in a bar/sandwich shop in sorrento and most of the napoli fans i met were ok....i say most.....

Andouble said:
am I correct in saying these are the only teams we can draw?

Aris
Lille
PAOK
BATE
Sparta Prague
AEK Athens or Anderlecht
Young Boys
Metalist Kharkiv
Sevilla
Napoli
Beşiktaş

Rubin Kazan
Rangers
Benfica
Basel

Thats what I thought too, Cant understand why people are mentioning teams we can't even be drawn against.

20sbc07 said:
Andouble said:

Aris
Lille
PAOK
BATE
Sparta Prague
AEK Athens or Anderlecht
Young Boys
Metalist Kharkiv
Sevilla
Napoli
Beşiktaş

Rubin Kazan
Rangers
Benfica
Basel

Thats what I thought too, Cant understand why people are mentioning teams we can't even be drawn against.
like who?

20sbc07 said:
Andouble said:

Aris
Lille
PAOK
BATE
Sparta Prague
AEK Athens or Anderlecht
Young Boys
Metalist Kharkiv
Sevilla
Napoli
Beşiktaş

Rubin Kazan
Rangers
Benfica
Basel

stay out of the old Soviet Union ad we'll do well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.