EURO 2012: Day 4 Matchday thread

RandomJ said:
I feel Barry would have stopped that Nasri chance before it even started. What the hell is Parker doing apart from running around in circles.

It's alright, he's putting himself about and is starting to look a bit out of breath. His ratings are climbing as we speak.

Think Paddy's got one of them ear pieces in like they have at the UN so he can understand what fuck the scouzers on about.

Gelsons Dad said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Joe had a poor half, flapped at one, spooned one out which has cost him in the past and got beat at his near post.

He's a good keeper but no where near as good as many on here think.

Still wont be dropped for the shite number 2.

And nor should he but we should be a bit more honest in our appraisal of our own players.
Flapped at one, let one in unsighted and stopped 3. Honest appraisal.

Why Always Ste said:
Moronic England fans about a minute after we took a 1-0 lead singing: Footballs Coming Home"

its this cockyness that gets us into a situation where we aren't winning.

sing that shit when were actually lifting a trophy, not in our first game.

Rags - Ruining England since 96
"City, City, the best team in the land and all the world"

by the moronic City fans?

SWP's back said:
kobiblue said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Joe had a poor half, flapped at one, spooned one out which has cost him in the past and got beat at his near post.

He's a good keeper but no where near as good as many on here think.

A bit harsh.
But to be fair, English keepers seemed to be cursed, they seem to have brain freeze when it comes to international football, and there's usually one big cock up in them per tournament. That said though Hart is the real deal, I wouldn't say he's the best in the tournament, not near it but 100 times better than anything else England can offer.
Course he is. And that wasn't a cock up.

I didn't say it was a cock up, I said that it wasn't his fault, but my point was that English keepers were cursed almost at big tournaments and always have one big mistake in them, but I think Hart's better than that, and if that's Hart's than I wont comlpain.

RandomJ said:
I feel Barry would have stopped that Nasri chance before it even started. What the hell is Parker doing apart from running around in circles.

The game seems to be about a yard to quick for parker atm and hes chasing shadows which mean gerard is having to play deeper, Not sure who we have in the squad to replace him with though

Ovo said:
bobmcfc said:
Perhaps some are overly critical of our own players because they don't want to appear bias . Truth is, our players are the only ones to contribute to this match. The rest suck arse !!!

Well said Bob.
And the criticism of hart is ridiculous, he's one man stood across a gaping net. He can't stop everything !

SWP's back said:
carlos92 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Anyone else mute the TV when carragheeeeeeeeeeeeeer speaks?

Subtitles
Typed on this

358317869_e47a2309b2_o.png

Arf!:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.