EURO 2012: Day 4 Matchday thread

SWP's back said:
Just had this from the ball-less one

Look you fool. I get it I'm not allowed have an opinion. I get it. I'm sure it's been very exciting altogether since the takeover and you swopped sides from Chelsea (Cole the best lb in the world for 6 years says it all) I'm sure the bandwaggons great.

So I am a former Chelsea fan and bandwagon jumper!

Now forgive me for saying, but I've only ever heard rags use such implied insults.

I knew it.

;)

ste1969 said:
I'm surprised that France doesn't need a bailout from the Euro-zone

The cost of the Referee and linesman must have put them out quite a bit
I thought the ref was fair even if ITV did not.

Boring game with very little to say about it.

i believe hodgson has a more realistic idea of the players limitations than the media, and has come closer to making the most of a very ordinary squad, than previous managers. Identical set-up to west brom, park the bus rely on set-piece chances, and that is about our limit, for the next few years at least
A Yaya Diarra tandem would be tasty in our mid next year, just imo of course

MCC said:
carlos92 said:
The Sweden and Ukraine game should see where England are heading for.

Let`s hope that the fanny cam is switched on for that. There should be some right crumpet at that game.

Yep that helps as well.

thought we played well, often outplaying the french. We defended very well, with lescott at the heart of it. Good point

COME ON ENGLAND

bluebannana said:
thought we played well, often outplaying the french. We defended very well, with lescott at the heart of it. Good point

COME ON ENGLAND

England didn't outplay the French but did well tactically.

Not read the thread as just in from the pub. Thought the subs were shite from daft Woy. Did Henderson touch the ball?

They were there for the taking IMO & we went for the draw. Still a decent point though.

It resembled a typical City away game last season with France in the role of City, trying to pick their way through for 90 minutes but vulnerable to the counter attack. A shame France didn't have to endure a "JIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" moment (offside last minute goal).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.