EURO 2012: Day 4 Matchday thread

BlueMoonWalker said:
danburge82 said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
Looks ok at the other end, but the one side is pretty shocking can even pick out the wording on the seats.
Well none of us are there. In fact, I don't know anyone who has gone this time.
Very true but if true that according to UEFA only approx 700 tickets left, so the real question needs to be asked who were the tickets sold to? Where are they all?

I would guess that unsold tickets allocated to England or France wouldn't go on open sale for segregation reasons?

BlueMoonWalker said:
danburge82 said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
Looks ok at the other end, but the one side is pretty shocking can even pick out the wording on the seats.
Well none of us are there. In fact, I don't know anyone who has gone this time.
Very true but if true that according to UEFA only approx 700 tickets left, so the real question needs to be asked who were the tickets sold to? Where are they all?

The "UEFA family" and the touts expecting thousands of Eng-er-land fans to be begging for tickets?

The pitches for every game so far look awful. Like they've just spray painted a field of dirt green.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.