Euro 2012 England squad

**************HART***********
Richards***Lescott***Jagielka***Cole
******Barry******Parker*******
************Rooney************
Welbeck*****Defore/Bent****Sturridge

Playing 5 in midfield Rooney behind Defoe/Bent and have Welbeck & sturridge on the wings but as out an out strikers on the ball

AIQ88 said:
immels wonkey eye said:
do people really think that ox-chamberlain is ready for it yet???
personally i think he would be great for the next world cup, still a little bit of a raw talent. needs to complete 90 mins in epl on a more regular basis

Take him to give him the experience.

wasnt that the idea with walcott???, and it did nothing for the lad, the epl will be ox's bread and butter, i think he needs to concentrate on that, rather than going to an event where we have no chance, and he may not even get on the field.

Doesnt matter who they pick in the squad, until coaches and players in this country learn from how continental teams play we will never win anything.

I cant see Spain shitting themselves at that first 11 you have selected!

Bearing in mind Rooney is suspended who are we likely to see up front?

Defoe - Harry doesnt think he is good enough for tottenhams first 11
Crouch - That good that Harry sold him
Bent - Didnt he sell him too?

The main hope is with the Arsenal players because at least Wenger coaches them how to play properly.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Doesnt matter who they pick in the squad, until coaches and players in this country learn from how continental teams play we will never win anything.

I cant see Spain shitting themselves at that first 11 you have selected!

Bearing in mind Rooney is suspended who are we likely to see up front?

Defoe - Harry doesnt think he is good enough for tottenhams first 11
Crouch - That good that Harry sold him
Bent - Didnt he sell him too?

The main hope is with the Arsenal players because at least Wenger coaches them how to play properly.

FFS! I nor anyone is suggesting Spain would be shitting themselves. Everyone knows we have little to no chance of winning the Euros, I'm merely putting my opinion out that we should follow Germany's path and bring in mainly the young ones and get rid of your JT's and Lampards. Keep Gerrard as captain for the time being.

---Hart----
Richards-?-?-Cole
-Milner--Parker-
---Gerrard---
Sturridge---Young
---Rooney---

Gerrard and lampard and terry shouldnt be anywhere near the England 2012 squad..the only England experience they have is of doing dogshiteness..

Give the young guns a go ffs...what could we possibly lose cos we certainly wont win with the has beens..

If it's redknapp he'll play walker over micah. but he's probably not thick enough to leave him out completely

Starting XI:
-------------------Hart-------------------
Richards----Dawson----Lescott----Cole
---------------Barry----Milner-----------
-----------------Wilshire-----------------
Sturriege-------------------Chaimberlain
------------------Wellbeck----------------

Squad XI:
------------------Ruddy----------------
Walker----Jagielka----Cahill----Baines
----------Parker--------Cleverly--------
-----------------Gerrard----------------
Walcott-------------------------Johnson
-----------------Rooney-----------------

Really not sure on my starting XI to be honest, you have to think about what style they play and how they play as part of their club and how well they'd work with the people around them. Add to that form and how well they've done at internationals before.

Hart
Richards-Jag-lescott-Baines
Parker-Milner-Gerrard
Sturidge-bent-young

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.