EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 1 Matchday Thread.

The ref is wank,I fear for the game with some decisions I've seen in the Euro's. It will be totally non contact in a few years.

Pigeonho said:
citykev28 said:
I was going to write an article on the Daisy Cutter for Toma about the best and worst kits of the Euros but had a lot of shit going on so didn't. I'll sum it up here instead - that Portugal kit is fucking horrific.
Possibly the worst kit i've ever seen, and i'm bringing Hull's 1993 tiger stripe monstrosity into that too

hull%20city%20tiger%20kit.jpg

kippaxwarrior said:
Pigeonho said:
citykev28 said:
I was going to write an article on the Daisy Cutter for Toma about the best and worst kits of the Euros but had a lot of shit going on so didn't. I'll sum it up here instead - that Portugal kit is fucking horrific.
Possibly the worst kit i've ever seen, and i'm bringing Hull's 1993 tiger stripe monstrosity into that too

hull%20city%20tiger%20kit.jpg
Thats the silver tuna

Mrmcfc said:
citykev28 said:

Joes 90's throwback kit was worse!

Goalie kits are a different matter, we'd be here all night discussing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.