EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 1 Matchday Thread.

this referee is so sketch, never trust him when he refs us which seems like all the time in europe

Ovo said:
LoveCity said:
Ovo said:
Are we watching the same game?

Obviously, I posted that nearly 10 minutes ago when he was taking on Spain's entire defence himself.

He hasn't done much apart from that though. Does that constitute as being on fire?

At the time he was on fire, he was taking on 2-3 defenders at a time in different attacks and got a great cross in off one that Nani nearly had. He looked great. He's quieter now... though as I say that he nearly scores.

LoveCity said:
Ovo said:
LoveCity said:
Obviously, I posted that nearly 10 minutes ago when he was taking on Spain's entire defence himself.

He hasn't done much apart from that though. Does that constitute as being on fire?

At the time he was on fire, he was taking on 2-3 defenders at a time in different attacks and got a great cross in off one that Nani nearly had. He looked great. He's quieter now... though as I say that he nearly scores.

That's the problem I have with him. He looks incredible at times and then you don't see him for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.