EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 2. Germany V Italy

During the live coverage of Italy Vs England last Sunday, the presenter and pundit Alan Hansen made a series of dishonest and hostile remarks about the Italy and Manchester City player, Mario Balotelli. Not for the first time, his analysis was dishonest, insulting and outrageously inaccuate.

Hansen has been the perpetrator of similar outbursts in the past. His regular contributions to the premiership highlights programme, Match of the Day. The BBC would appear to have variously trivialized, dismissed or downright ignored a series of protests as to Hansen's attitude.

In so doing It has shown itself to be utterly incapable or living up to it's responsibilities. It is cle and it is clear that Hansen believes he has your organisation's backing to carry on regardless, and can safely indulge himself in diatribe, half truths and various other idiocies. and after diatribe against my football club, it's manager, it's ownership and a number of it's players.

The BBC is a public forum and it's financed by the obligatory license fees paid by it's viewers. Allowing complaints such as these to go unchecked is insulting and unacceptable

It is my intention to forward this complaint to the parliamentary ombudsman via my member of parli

That was fucking quality. PICK THAT ONE OOUT LAWRO YOU PRICK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.