EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 2. Germany V Italy

LoveCity said:
It's great seeing City players on Twitter going mad for Mario - Kompany, Dzeko, Guidetti, Suarez... he's well loved.
Any chance of sharing them. I don't do Twitter, and have no fucking idea how to search those comments out.

SamCity123 said:
Sorry, people on here are losing themselves a bit. Mario has been extremely lucky in both of his goals so far, the first from a slip from the defender, and the second one was clearly offside - added to the fact that he sliced the ball and it was lucky to go in.

He hasn't actually done anything so far, apart from being very lucky. Come on.

nearly bought this, nearly.

Mario could easily be the best centre forward in the world with the right application. If he could play like this in every game, he'd make great forwards like Benzema look second rate.

andrewmswift said:
SamCity123 said:
Sorry, people on here are losing themselves a bit. Mario has been extremely lucky in both of his goals so far, the first from a slip from the defender, and the second one was clearly offside - added to the fact that he sliced the ball and it was lucky to go in.

nearly bought this, nearly.

;]

SamCity123 said:

Brilliant attempt at a WUM, I'm hoping no one bites, but I'm sure they will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.