Euro 2012

spacecadet said:
Tranny tonight excepted- haven't seen a single player at Euro 2012 who would get in the City first team.

I think Iniesta might take Barry's place somehow!

I liked the look of that pilar for czech republic yesterday. Looks a very good winger, whether he would good enough for us I'm not sure.

Iniesta?
Schweinsteiger?
Xavi?
Hummels?
Sneijder?
De Rossi?
Lahm?

Pretty stupid thing to say to be honest, good as we are we do not have the best 11 players in the world<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 pm --<br /><br />
tilbz said:
I liked the look of that pilar for czech republic yesterday. Looks a very good winger, whether he would good enough for us I'm not sure.

Signed for Wolfsberg for 1m a few moths ago

A fair few in the Irish team look well good... That St Ledger and Andrews - they'd both walk into a top four side!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Monkfish said:
Iniesta?
Schweinsteiger?
Xavi?
Hummels?
Sneijder?
De Rossi?

De Rossi has been immense for Italy this tournament so far. Not sure about his one long sleeve though, what's all that about?

Pretty stupid thing to say to be honest, good as we are we do not have the best 11 players in the world

-- Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 pm --

tilbz said:

Signed for Wolfsberg for 1m a few moths ago

They have got a bargain there

spacecadet said:
Tranny tonight excepted- haven't seen a single player at Euro 2012 who would get in the City first team.

You should watch the games more closely, loads of players would get in the City first team... Hart, Lescott, Milner, Balotelli, De Jong..... and Silva for Spain looks a useful player too ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.