Euro 2016 panini sticker book

I erm...that is, my boys filled the last World Cup one thanks largely to doing swaps on bluemoon. There was only one dodgy fucker who let me send him stickers but never sent back nor replied on the thread again.

I was sending stickers to Portugal and all kinds of crazy places.

I can't remember if I'm honest. I know I made a big play of it on the thread at the time but not sure if it occurred to me to report it to prevent anyone else dealing with him with anything else. Seems obvious now.
I've just blown the dust off a few archives to find it and you'll be pleased to know he's now gone

Brutal number of stickers in this years at 680! Would cost £4,800 if you did it without swapping.

Not done one of these since I was a kid, me and my brother completed the lot for the 2002 World Cup, still got the book at home.

It'd cost at least 70 quid to complete and that's before you've even traded any online, still tempted though ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.