Euro 2016 panini sticker book

About £80 - £90, got two of the sticker boxes off of amazon and have slowly opened them over the past few weeks. In reality I reckon you could get down to the last 50 stickers in about £70 - £80 through trading with others and then just order that 50 from Panini at 14p a sticker.
Me and the lad collect match attax we get the harder to get ones off ebay you might find a website "football cards forum "of intrest

Got book today,20 packs only one double so far.once get heap am happy send them on.

Bought wrong thing last weekend ended up with trading cards pack.so looks like will be forking out on that too.if it keeps the kids quiet and watching football am happy.

I really don't understand sticker books. Some people have more money than sense I guess! They're stickers... in a book. And people spend hundreds on it. Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

I really don't understand sticker books. Some people have more money than sense I guess! They're stickers... in a book. And people spend hundreds on it. Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Weirdo.

Enjoyment, having a shared interest with your children, encouraging their interest in your own passion, increasing your own and their knowledge of football, evoking memories of your own childhood.

Enjoyment, having a shared interest with your children, encouraging their interest in your own passion, increasing your own and their knowledge of football, evoking memories of your own childhood.
Beat me to it.just spent an hour with young lad putting stickers in and telling him who they player for and position etc.gonna be great when euros start as he will more than likely sit and watch with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.