Euro Championship's 2012 DAY 11!

Feed-The-Goat said:
jimharri said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Mint goal balo.

McCarthy is a fucking huge ****.
What did he say? I was watching on RTE.

Mouthing off about him, saying hes going to think hes the best now, all hes done is score one goal in the tournament and nothing else, and now he thinks hes the best.
That's disappointing then. Smacks of sour grapes. And I had a lot of time for Mick as well.

mario was going to says to 25,000 ireland fans "all together... all toghether you can suck my dick"

bonucci stopped him

I should have watched the Italy game

Del Bosque was so close to being fired

1st Torres, then no centre forward.

Spain so player for player, but if you don't play a proper centre-forward against a massed defence you are not going to score

Llorente is a top quality player. I can see why Del Bosque is a little reluctant to play him as it's like playing Dzeko in front of Silva and Nasri, but it's a better option than Torres / Silva.

Got a sore throat from shouting when Mario scored. Manchester City giving people temperamental throats since 2012.

jimharri said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
jimharri said:
What did he say? I was watching on RTE.

Mouthing off about him, saying hes going to think hes the best now, all hes done is score one goal in the tournament and nothing else, and now he thinks hes the best.
That's disappointing then. Smacks of sour grapes. And I had a lot of time for Mick as well.

The way he said it was definitely sour grapes, even mentioning Ireland only had 10 men and are shattered.

Pretty much just laid into him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.