Euro Championship's 2012 DAY 11!

Pigeonho said:
Never realised this, but it's the exact same date that Italy played Ireland in the WC in the USA. For those who remember it i'll scare you a bit now... it was EIGHTEEN years ago!!!

Didn't Ireland win 1-0? 18 years ago I was 1 so if that's wrong don't be to harsh on me.

Ovo said:
Pigeonho said:
Never realised this, but it's the exact same date that Italy played Ireland in the WC in the USA. For those who remember it i'll scare you a bit now... it was EIGHTEEN years ago!!!

Didn't Ireland win 1-0? 18 years ago I was 1 so if that's wrong don't be to harsh on me.
I had just started work and was full of the 'flu. I remember it being something stupid like 108 degrees pitch side. I'm stunned that was 18 years ago!

Ovo said:
Pigeonho said:

You are corect. Ray Houghton scored in Giants Stadium. Between that goal and the one he got against England in Euro '88, I doubt he ever has to buy a meal or a drink when he's over here.

That's a penalty or at least free kick on the edge, what do those extra referees do???

Has there been a penalty given all tournament? Some stonewallers not given in the games I've seen.

jimharri said:
Ovo said:
Pigeonho said:

You are corect. Ray Houghton scored in Giants Stadium. Between that goal and the one he got against England in Euro '88, I doubt he ever has to buy a meal or a drink when he's over here.

And the first player to celebrate with Houghton?
Terry Phelan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.