Euro draw

blue b4 the moon

24 teams off to the finals way too many for me but what's wrong with 12 groups and top 2 to the finals?

Is it just the UK that is pissed off my International footie?

Wonder how the change of dates will affect PL games. At the moment games are Friday and following Tuesday but they have said now games will be spread out over the week, so I think this will mean players get back to club duty at different times.
But yes, the draw I don't bother watching. Its like the CL draw, hours of tedious boredom before they actually get round to the actual draw.

group D is slightly interesting.
Germany, Gibraltar, Georgia, Scotland, Poland, Republic of Ireland.
RoI vs Scotland should be decent.
come on Gibraltar, would love them to win a game or 2.

Another Plattini fuck up 24 teams is 8 too many, some right shite will qualify I am including england in the right shite catogry

jazzy said:
Another Plattini fuck up 24 teams is 8 too many, some right shite will qualify I am including england in the right shite catogry

It's all a money-making exercise for UEFA, isn't it?

Vienna_70 said:
jazzy said:

It's all a money-making exercise for UEFA, isn't it?

More games,bigger advertising and viewing rights...of course its about more money...

If theres no money in it FIFA and UEFA do not do it..

Did anyone notice that Gibraltar was drawn into Spains group but had to be moved to the next group

DTKOAG said:
Did anyone notice that Gibraltar was drawn into Spains group but had to be moved to the next group

It's a disgrace UEFA think they can play politics etc, whilst claiming all the way that politics has no place in sport. idiots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.