Euro U21 Final | England beat Spain

maybe the detest for the dippers doesn’t allow me to be rational on this occasion but how tf did Jones get motm?

That was a proper shit game of ‘football’ (whenever any football actually broke out from all the diving).

Is Cole Palmer a bit of a dickhead? Never noticed it for City but he came across as a right knob today, even after the final whistle smiling at one of their players who looked at him as if to say ‘any need?’.

Very pleased for Trafford there, he’ll be fucking buzzing!

I personally loved to see that today from Cole. Argentines, Italians and Germans have medals because they are top simulators and game managers, alongside their technical ability. The English have always lacked that.

Cole toyed with them today and it worked. Long may it continue, and I hope we see England cheat a World Cup in our lifetime to make up for all the times we've been cheated out of it. The record books don't show how the winners won it.

Not a great watch and fuck me that ref was an attention seeking twat but as we all well know after istanbul, It doesn't matter how it plays out you just do what you have to do to win. Another indication we have the best crop of players on the planet and another reminder we have Gareth fucking Southgate at the helm in charge of them all.

We best have the trafford transfer locked down to bring him back more easily than we seem to have with the Lavia sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.