Europa Cup first game

tueartsboots said:
So our first game will be on the evening of Thursday 16th September but then we are due to meet Wigan at 3pm on Saturday, yes SATURDAY, the 18th.
What's the liklihood of the Wigan game getting moved?

Let's just get through the play off round first before we worry about the group stages!!! :-)

lancs blue said:
Has the OP forgotten the final qualifying round on 19th and 26th August? That's what the draw is for on friday not the group stage.
Shit yeah, of course.The playoffs ! D'oh! So we won't know till 27th then?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 pm --<br /><br />
Tonster said:
tueartsboots said:
So our first game will be on the evening of Thursday 16th September but then we are due to meet Wigan at 3pm on Saturday, yes SATURDAY, the 18th.
What's the liklihood of the Wigan game getting moved?

Let's just get through the play off round first before we worry about the group stages!!! :-)
We're automatic for group stage, hence why dippers played last Thursday and this Thursday but we have no games listed yet

I am amazed given the ignorance of the OP in regards to fixtures anyone has bothered replying, I do despair sometimes what threads people start on here, makes you wonder if they even know when the season is starting.

lancs blue said:
No we're not automatically through to the group stage, we're in the play-off draw on Friday!
Cheers for that *Gulp*

-- Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:39 pm --

Roger Ringpiece said:
I am amazed given the ignorance of the OP in regards to fixtures anyone has bothered replying, I do despair sometimes what threads people start on here, makes you wonder if they even know when the season is starting.
My bad- so sorry oh mighty knowlegable ringpiece

Roger Ringpiece said:

At least someone has gone out and tried to inform fellow blues on what he thought was accurate information.

Makes me despair sometimes the readiness and willingness people show on here in getting on the backs of fellow blues. The mistake was already pointed out so there's no need for you to even comment on it anymore, canter past on your high horse.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

At least someone has gone out and tried to inform fellow blues on what he thought was accurate information.

Makes me despair sometimes the readiness and willingness people show on here in getting on the backs of fellow blues. The mistake was already pointed out so there's no need for you to even comment on it anymore, canter past on your high horse.
He probably looked at my Location. Weird thing is not much City info gets published down here, can't for one reason think why not !

Not interested in or checked anyones location, the OS is available for anyone to look up the fixtures all over the world rather than embarass themselves on here first.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Checking the OS would have been quicker than typing out his original message.
I did and couldn't find anything (Even using search site), also been on Europa League site- again nothing
August 10
04 August 2010 20:00 A Borussia Dortmund Ferrostaal Cup 7pm BST - Read more
07 August 2010 19:00 H Valencia CF Pre-Season Friendly Tickets
14 August 2010 12:45 A Tottenham Hotspur Barclays Premier League Read more
23 August 2010 20:00 H Liverpool Barclays Premier League Tickets
29 August 2010 15:00 A Sunderland Barclays Premier League Read more

Where does it show Europa Play off?
-- Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 pm --

Roger Ringpiece said:
Not interested in or checked anyones location, the OS is available for anyone to look up the fixtures all over the world rather than embarass themselves on here first.
rather embarass myself than miss something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.