Europa fixtures

joe salford

Do any of you 'statto's' out there know who we could possibly meet in the 1st round of the Europa?
After Wednesdays disappointment i want to think about something else and where our 1st away day could be will bring a little excitement back.

cheers

Seville was mentioned.Someone else said we could be off to Cyprus.Closer to home we got the Villa and Fulham.

Cant be spurs im afraid as the losers from the qaulifying rounds of the champions league do not qaulify for europa. Only 3rd place teams in the group stage drop in.

With luck our league position gets us in it proper without the need of any qaulifying rounds for us which breaks up pre season

Their could be some interesting away days in Europe next season.Plenty of decent cities for our supporters to visit.

I cant wait for the away trips, had some quality trips last time. The only thing i hate is all the sunday ko's.

We get into the final qualifying round for the europa no matter whether we finish 5 or 6th

This means a 2 leg playoff against random lowly opposition in august. 19th and 26th

This year Everton went to Sigma Olomouc in Czech, Fulham to Amkar Perm in Russia, Villa to Rapid Vienna

So far it looks like the following team in europa. Some decent ones. Juve, Napoli, PSV, Feyenoord, Sevilla, Majorca, Porto, Sporting, Lyon, Dortmund, Leverkusen

Spain - Sevilla or mallorca and athletic Madrid (as holder or from Spanish cup), looks like getafe (madrid basically), villareal or bilbao for other place (or 2 if athletico are holders)

Italy – Napoli, Juve, Sampdoria or Palermo

Germany – Leverkusen, Dortmund or Weder Bremen, probably stuttgart

France – PSG, and 2 from lyon, Montpellier, Bordeaux, auxerre

Holland – PSV, Feyenoord, AZ Alkmaar

Portugal – Porto, Sporting Lisbon

Scotland – Dundee United, and 2 from ross county(need to win cup), motherwell, hibs

Belgium – Gent, Brugge

Switzerland – Laussane, Zurich

Turkey – galatasary, besiktas

Sweden - IFK Göthenborg, IF Elfsborg, Kalmar FF

Norway - Aalesunds FK, Molde FK, Stabæk IF

this should help

hertsblue said:
Cant be spurs im afraid as the losers from the qaulifying rounds of the champions league do not qaulify for europa. Only 3rd place teams in the group stage drop in.

With luck our league position gets us in it proper without the need of any qaulifying rounds for us which breaks up pre season
The losers from the play-off round, which Spurs will play in DO go into the Europa league group stages as Celtic did last year.

We also have to play a qualifier I believe.

hertsblue said:

I think you will find that they do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.