Europa league 27th February

I’ve only just seen that sending off in the United game. Surely he has to be investigated for match fixing. Nobody in their right mind does that, especially at that point in the game and at that score.

What was that mate?

0-0 after 20 minutes and apparently they were looking comfortable too then a Scum player shot from the edge of the box, defender basically dives at full stretch and saves it, arguable whether the keeper would save it or even if it would have been on target, red card as clear as day and a penalty. No explainable reason for it.

0-0 after 20 minutes and apparently they were looking comfortable too then a Scum player shot from the edge of the box, defender basically dives at full stretch and saves it, arguable whether the keeper would save it or even if it would have been on target, red card as clear as day and a penalty. No explainable reason for it.

Ha, I just watched it mate. I thought it was Gordon Banks at first.
Tbh, I assumed that you were taking about the ref being bent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.