Europa League Coefficients

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
Some important and interesting information about our Europa League seedings.

We will be seeded for the play-off round, and if the draw was to hypothetically go on the highest seed always winning we could play.

Red Star Belgrade, Anorthosis Famagusta, Aris, Brondby, Grasshopper Zurich, Rapid Wien, FC Timisoara, APOEL Nicosia, PAOK, FC Vaslui, Lech, Montpellier, MSK Zilina, Trabzonspor, Sibir, Wisla, Racing Genk, Tavria, Karpaty, Young Boys, Maritimo, Banik Ostrava, Elfsborg, FC Utrecht, Sturm Graz, AA Gent, Randers, Motherwell, Hibernian, Sheriff, Debrecen, Dundee United, Omonia Nicosia, AIK, Bohemians, Ekranas, Aktobe.

If the draw goes as UEFA predicts.

Then if we win that tie we will likely be in pot 2 for the Group Stage, so again hypothetically we could end up with(if draw goes as UEFA predicts):

Possibilities:

Pot 1-Atletico Madrid, FC Porto, CSKA Moscow, PSV, Juventus, Sporting Lisbon, Olympiakos, Fenerbahce, Stuttgart, AZ, Steaua.

Pot 3-Sampdoria, Dinamo Bucharest, AEK, Lokomotiv Moscow, Metalist Kharkiv, Levski Sofia, Rosenborg, FC Salzburg, Maccabi Haifa, Auxerre, Unirea Urziceni.

Pot 4-Austria Wien, Feyenoord, Real Mallorca, Litex, CSKA Sofia, Odense, Dnipro, Napoli, Borussia Dortmund, Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan, BATE.

I just think that, especially the group stages, is really tough and this competition is hard and should be more respected by people, we'll do well to win it.

Hamann Pineapple said:
So where am I booking a cheap flight to ?
any of the above ha ha.
Mind you last time we were in it we thought it'd be tough but we blew the group away.

I'm hoping for one of the scottish teams in the playoff round, that way i can go but not count it as really going away in europe so my mum will let me and my dad go to more without moaning, I really hope we get mallorca in the groups, that would be amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.